Give your memory a break! Nearly every trail junction throughout the park has a map of the unit with your current location. But what happens when you need a map between trail junctions? You hope you memorized the right map features from the last map you looked at… or pull out your own map from your back pocket. Here is the place to download and print the trail maps in the park. Happy Trails!
♦ Trout Fishing the Chattahoochee Map
MAP | This map gives an overview of the sections of the river that are under specific regulations.
♦ Chattahoochee River Map
MAP | View the park map that appears in the official park brochure. The viewer allows you to zoom in the the section of the map you are interested in and then print that section. It shows the major roads leading to the park units and the amenities such as boat launches, picnic areas, restrooms, etc throughout the park.
♦ River Guide Map
MAP | The beautiful river and the land along it have a rich history dating back for centuries. The word Chattahoochee is American Indian and is thought to mean “River of Painted Rocks.” The Cherokee referred to the Chattahoochee River Corridor as the Enchanted Land. This guide is designed to help you discover the enchantment.
♦ Unit Trail Maps
Shows all official trails in the park. Also indicates location of parking areas, picnic areas and shelters, restrooms and drinking water, boat launches and ramps, shoals, ruins, and side streams and ponds throughout the unit. Larger, more developed units have several maps.
- Bowmans Island (PDF, 704 KB, updated June 2014)
- Settles Bridge (PDF) COMING SOON
- Abbotts Bridge (PDF, 312 KB, updated June 2014)
- Medlock Bridge (PDF, 313 KB, updated June 2014)
- Jones Bridge (PDF, 521 KB, updated June 2014)
- Island Ford (PDF, 1.62 MB, updated June 2014)
- Island Ford – Hewlett Lodge detail (PDF, 448 KB, updated June 2014)
- Island Ford – North addition (PDF, 612 KB, updated June 2014)
- Vickery Creek (PDF, 455 KB, updated June 2014)
- Vickery Creek – Allenbrook detail (PDF, 358 KB, updated June 2014)
- Gold Branch (PDF, 574 KB, updated June 2014)
- Johnson Ferry – North (PDF, 593 KB, updated June 2014)
- Johnson Ferry – South (PDF, 469 KB, updated June 2014)
- Cochran Shoals – Columns Drive (PDF, 658 KB, updated June 2013)
- Cochran Shoals – Sope Creek (PDF, 549 KB, updated June 2013)
- Cochran Shoals – Interstate North (PDF, 1.17 MB, updated June 2013)
- Cochran Shoals – Powers Island (PDF, 493 KB, updated June 2014)
- Palisades (east of river) – Indian Trail and Whitewater Creek (PDF, 818 KB, updated June 2014)
- Palisades (west of river) – Akers Drive and Paces Mill (PDF, 916 KB, updated June 2014)
This information provided by the National Park Service website.