Lost quite a few over Christmas break. Ones that are left are doing well and getting bigger since there is less competition in the tank. Hoping we will be able to release 30-40 this spring when they are fingerlings!
Trout in the Classroom (TIC) is an environmental education program in which students and their teacher in grades k-12;
- raise trout from eggs to fry.
- monitor tank water quality.
- engage in stream habitat study.
- learn to appreciate water resources.
- begin to foster a conservation ethic.
- grow to understand ecosystems.